TGIF, right? And since it’s the last Friday of the month, it’s time for the Jackrabbit Friday Five!
You’ve probably heard the news that Jackrabbit is gearing up for another amazing BOOST Conference next month but you may not know about all the special offerings we have in store for attendees like you besides an awesome lineup of sessions and speakers.
The world’s largest conference for swim schools, gymnastics gyms, dance studios, and youth activities business owners is coming to a computer screen near you September 28-30th. Let’s talk about the ticket options available so you can customize your BOOST experience!
5 Ways to Customize your BOOST 2021 Experience
BOOST All-Access Pass
The All-Access Pass is where it all starts. With access to 40 main event sessions, 3 hours of bonus content during the pre-conference kickoff day, and on-demand access to sessions for 30 days after the conference, it’s well worth the $59 price tag.
From business-building sessions to tutorials and roundtable networking, BOOST is everything you need to raise the bar as you gear up for a strong end to 2021.
Sessions you don’t want to miss include:
- Trends on the Rise: 3 Things you Need to Know for 2022
- This or That: Which Jackrabbit Feature is Best for your Program?
- Managing Gen Z: How to Recruit & Retain the Newest Generation in the Workplace
- Increase Revenue and Build Customer Retention with Jackrabbit Plus
- Streamline Your Billing Process with Automated Tuition Posting
(–>Check out the full BOOST agenda here)
BOOST: To the Pointe Bonus Day
Whether you attend the main BOOST event or not, we’ve got a bonus morning of high-demand content for our dance friends that you can bundle or purchase a la carte. Introducing BOOST: To the Pointe. Fun, right?
To get all the feels and good vibes going, we’ve got our great friend Chasta Hamilton starting us off strong with a Keynote session, Cue the Crazy: How to Find Magic & Meaning in the Mayhem. With a few sessions of dance-specific Jackrabbit tutorials, we’ll all come together for the pre-conference kickoff in the afternoon, which hosts 3 hours of free content from guest speakers Clint Salter and Sean Dever.
An action-packed, 6 hours of content without breaking the bank – $19 per person. Need I say more?
BOOST Success Plan add-on
We are excited to offer some additional coaching for Jackrabbit clients after the conference with our first-ever success plan add-on available when you snag your BOOST all-access pass. This brand-new offering will help you optimize your Jackrabbit use and apply what you’ve learned during the conference so you can continue to grow your business.
This add-on includes 2 hours with a dedicated Jackrabbit success coach, a customized success plan for your youth activity center, and more! While this add-on is only $19, I promise the value is priceless!
If you’ve already purchased your ticket to BOOST without the success plan – we’ve got you covered! You can upgrade your BOOST experience by using the access code, BOOSTSUCCESS at checkout.
BOOST Loaded Swag Kit
I don’t know about you but I just love swag! And even though we can’t be together in person for BOOST, there’s no reason we can’t enjoy a little bit of fun swag.
If you’re into that kind of thing too, you can add on a swag kit when you purchase a ticket to BOOST. What a fun way to show your friends and your network that you invested in your team, your students, and your business!
Free ticket to BOOST
Whether you’re new to Jackrabbit or you’re already a happy client, we’ve got a few ways that you can earn a free ticket to BOOST. Yep, you read that right!
- If you are in a free trial with Jackrabbit, you get a free ticket to BOOST.
- If you’ve been wanting to try Jackrabbit, start your free trial now and get access to BOOST on us. Just start your free trial with promo code boost4free and we’ll handle the rest!
- If you’ve shared Jackrabbit with a friend and they started a free trial with you as a referral, claim your free ticket to BOOST.
- If you’re ready to maximize revenue with online payments by adding ePayments to your Jackrabbit account, let’s chat about a free ticket to BOOST.
- If you’re ready to upgrade to Jackrabbit Plus for your custom-branded mobile app, we’ve got a free ticket to BOOST with your name on it.
Who doesn’t love free-99? (–>Learn more here)
The best thing about BOOST is there’s something for everyone. You could be a Jackrabbit power user or someone who wants to work on the business side – either way, you can determine the best conference experience for you and your team!
No matter your goals, we’re raising the bar at BOOST and we hope you’ll rise with us to meet it.