Keep track of your staff hours in one place. Each staff member can enter his or her time so all you have to do is approve the time. There are three options in Jackrabbit for this: clock in/out, manual in/out, and total hours · Easy identification of incomplete time entries.
Set your permissions differently for each of your staff members to manage what they can and cannot see. This is great for business management and making sure everybody is on the same page.
Multiple levels of access permissions · Control what different departments and managers can see · Allow managers to approve staff time
Keep your staff on task and organized with the staff schedules. They can see the classes, times, dates, and any staff meetings they are required to attend. As a manager, you can see all of your staff schedules to stay on top of the business.
Communicate with your staff quickly and conveniently through email to share news, announcements, or any other issue. Email all of your staff in one email to save time contacting them all individually. You can email active or inactive staff, class instructors, or other positions right from Jackrabbit. Need to find a last minute substitute instructor? This is a great tool for it.
Mobile Staff Portal
The Time Clock has been renamed Staff Portal. Staff can now login to the Staff Portal to see announcements, record their hours worked, and take attendance for the classes they teach in one place. The Staff Portal is mobile friendly which means using on a tablet or phone is quick and easy for staff to access.
“We have loved the staff portal!! It has made everything so much easier! The Portal is also very simple to use! Being able to take role on our phones and it go straight into our system has been wonderful!” -TexStar Cheer & Tumbling
Important things to know before getting started:
- The Time Clock has been renamed Staff Portal.
- Students can be marked as present or absent in the Staff Portal. Inside the app, you will only see absences or attendances as you’re used to seeing.
- The attendance pages in the Staff Portal have been made mobile aware when using smart phones or tablets.
- New settings were added:
- Staff Portal/Time Clock Settings: Staff Session Time Out Limit, Ability to turn on/off Attendance and Time Clock features separately, Family/Student Display Options for specific information and Attendance Save Options
- Staff’s Staff Portal tab: All staff’s settings were moved from the Time Clock tab to a new Staff Portal tab. New settings include: Choose what type of classes the staff person can see in the Staff Portal and whether a staff person can enter attendance or not.