Not sure what to publish on your Facebook business page?
Here are three quick ways to connect with others:
- Publish a status update, photo or video. See these Page posting tips for ways you can share your story with others.Keep in mind that Facebook is increasingly favoring video content, especially Live videos! BeLive is a good tool to help you pre-schedule Live videos and interact with your audience with Q&As and interview sessions. Check it out at https://belive.tv.
- Update your profile picture and cover photo, and fill out the About section completely.
- Add a button so people can take an action, like Sign Up, directly from your Page.
Create and boost Facebook posts
Share stories about your business in the place where people spend their time.
Posting on your Facebook business Page lets you:
- Stay top of mind with people who are interested in your Page.
- Keep customers interested and engaged with industry information, product updates, event notifications and more.
- Reach a larger audience with boosted posts.
Connect to your audience with Facebook posts
Posting on your business Page is a great way to let your customers and fans know what your business is up to.
Here are ways you can do that:
- Share meaningful updates Whether it’s content related to your industry or updates on what your business is doing, stay in touch with your audience with Facebook posts. Use short, fun-to-read copy and eye-catching images to get attention. You can even schedule your posts to save time.
- Get more attention for a special post When your post is published, you can bring more attention to it by pinning it to your Page or embedding it to your website. When you pin a post, it will remain at the top of your Page so it’s the first thing people will see. Embedding a post means it will appear on your website.
- Entice customers with news or special discounts Use posts to make special offers to your customers, invite them to events or share the moment with a live video.
Create posts on the go
Download the Facebook Pages Manager app to your mobile device to create posts for your business from anywhere. It’s a great way to share up-to-the-minute updates and photos with your audience.
Reach more people with boosted posts
If you want your post to reach an extended audience beyond people who like your Page, you can boost a Page post. Once you create a post, click the Boost Post button and follow the steps.
- Here is how you create and boost a post.
Get your post to a larger audience
When you boost a post, you select the audience you want to see it. Choose people who like your Page, extend it to their friends, or even select a new audience that you tailor by age, location, interests and more.
- Here is how to reach your marketing goals using Facebook.
Set your budget
You’re in control of how much you spend on a boosted post—we’ll never charge more than the budget you select. The budget you select is the per-day price of boosting a post. Depending on the audience and budget you choose, you may or may not reach the maximum amount of your budget each day.
Watch your results
Facebook provides tools to help you monitor results! It’s easy to see how your Facebook business page is doing and how you can make it better with Page Insights.
Pages Manager App
You can boost posts from your Pages Manager app, too. Just create a post from your mobile device and tap the Boost Post button.
- Download at the Apple Store or on Google Play
GREAT RESOURCES from FACEBOOK
Inspiration from Others See what other businesses are doing on Facebook – and having success at it. Get inspired!
Facebook Blueprint Take the online course and learn how to boost posts.
Advertiser Help Center Read more about boosting posts on your Facebook business Page in the Facebook Help Center.