With the appropriate permission users can now set closed dates in the Tools section. There is a new user permission (in Tools) called Closed Dates.
- Existing userids: Permission checked for users with the Edit Settings permission checked, unchecked if their Edit Settings is unchecked
- New trials first userid: Permission is checked
- New userids created after the first userid: Permission is unchecked
There are two places Closed Dates have an effect:
- Staff portal – Attendance can’t be added on closed dates
- Incomplete Portal Attendance Dashboard alert and Report – Closed dates aren’t included in the report