Gaining industry knowledge is our passion.
Jackrabbit Swim understands exactly where you’re coming from because we’re attentive to what is happening around you, how swim schools of all types and sizes work, and the topics that you find critical to your success. We read industry publications, pay onsite visits to your schools, and bring value to you by participating in the events where you learn and meet with each other so that our software remains relevant to your school.
Sharing industry knowledge is our purpose.
We’re committed to the swim school industry. Being subject matter experts is important to us and we’re honored when asked to share the knowledge we glean from our research at industry events and in industry publications. Explore a few samples of our presentations and published articles. Let us know if you’d like to learn more.
USSSA Annual Convention presentation:
Leveraging Social Media to the Max
- Presentation that describes various social media platforms that would be advantageous for swim schools to use. There are examples provided and tips for making posts and images more popular.
- The presentation was so popular that it was turned into an article for publication in the association’s magazine.
Leveraging Social Media to the Max
British Swim School Annual Franchise presentation:
Maximizing the New Features for Your Business
- Providing tips and training for helping swim franchise owners and users maximize the benefits of Jackrabbit’s online class management software for streamlining and growing their individual franchises and the corporate structure. The presentations are well-attended due to the success the software supports for the overall franchise – there was 40% franchise growth in 2017.
- In a review of recent enhancements to the software, the presentation drills down on the new enhancements that will bring the most value to the franchisees and their customers and the franchise owner and provides personal attention to those who need it. The grand finale is a peak at what the future holds for the software.
Maximizing the New Features
for your Business
Jackrabbit is a contributor and/or listed in industry publications
We bring value to you and your studio by staying up-to-date with industry communications, from publications to newsletters. Let us know if you’d like to learn more.
Ready Set Swim Magazine – Do Your Customers Trust You?
Sharing our software at your events.
Jackrabbit Swim is excited to attend conferences and trade shows that your industry hosts because we have something that will help you improve and grow your business: our software. At each event, we provide you with the best possible look into Jackrabbit Swim so you have good information that will help you make your swim school management software decision. We hope you return to your school ready to start a free trial and ready to work on building your dream while Jackrabbit helps you build your business.
Top 6 features for swim school owners
Streamline your operations and enhance customer convenience by eliminating paperwork.
Save time and costs by saying good-bye to paper timesheets and manually counting staff hours.
Customers can conveniently pay tuition and fees online. No more phone calls or late payments.
Our software maximizes the efficiency, function and performance of your front desk.
Instructors can easily update student skills and alert parents when new skills are mastered.
Change what’s possible with management tools that categorize and organize business data.
Unmatched swim school
“Having 9 different physical locations in four different cities, we were constantly on the road. In order to look at someone’s database, I had to drive to their site or ask for a backup. I haven’t found an issue yet that I was able to resolve, on the spot, using my access to other sites’ information. Now it’s all together and I think that is one of the reasons we’ve been able to grow like we have over the last few years.”
– Anne Petersen, California Sports Center
Take Jackrabbit Class for a spin
Customized Live Demo
We make it easy to try and learn one of the industry’s most trusted class management software.
We’ll import your actual school data, so you can try our life-changing software free for 30 days.