Jackrabbit Benefits: Support at Every Step
Jackrabbit Class web-based management software offers plenty of helpful features to help you do all kinds of things — from increasing overall organization and productivity to managing your staff and increasing your revenue. And while both the sheer number of features as well as their intuitive design and easy-to-use functionality help us stand out from the competition, perhaps the most significant aspect of Jackrabbit software is found in our exceptional customer service and support. After all, if you and your staff gains access to wonderful tools, but you aren’t sure how to use them and can’t get the help you need when you get stuck, those tools aren’t really all that helpful, after all.
Help for Beginners
As you utilize the tools available for Jackrabbit rookies, keep in mind that we offer the same level of training and help once you become a Jackrabbit veteran. We realize that every manager and staff is unique, so we offer a variety of methods for learning about our features. For beginners, we offer the following options:
• A Customized Live Demo
• A Jumpstart Phone Call with a Jackrabbit Implementation Team Member
• A Pre-Recorded 30-minute Webinar Touring the Jackrabbit “Getting Started Guide”
• Your Own Personal Jumpstart Coach
• The Jackrabbit “Getting Started Guide” and Video
• 14 Videos in the Jackrabbit “Basics & Getting Started” Playlist
• Comprehensive, 2-Day “Jackrabbit Basics” Class in Charlotte, North Carolina
Help When You Need It
We’re confident that when you take advantage of our exceptional Jackrabbit training options, the intuitive features of our software will allow you to navigate most basic functions easily. But in case you get stuck, we offer several ways to get your questions answered:
• Training Videos and YouTube Channel
• Jackrabbit User Group on Facebook
• Help Center
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in those places, our support team will be there to help you out. Our education team is accessible in multiple ways, depending on your preferred contact method. We don’t outsource support to another entity; instead, we have a well-trained, dedicated team ready to help you. Here’s what you can expect, depending on the contact format you prefer:
• During regular business hours, you can expect a response to your e-mail within 2 hours.
• Live Chat Operators respond immediately to quick questions, when you’re logged into Jackrabbit.
• From your Jackrabbit account, request a phone call, and receive a call back within 10 minutes.