Registration for camps and other per-day classes you offer has never been easier! Your customer now has the option to select the day(s) when enrolling. This will eliminate the Jackrabbit user from editing the class enrollment list tab after the registration has been submitted to select the days of the class.
Here is what you’ll see:
- The class summary tab has a new grid that shows the openings/current size for each day.
- Customers can choose the day of the week when enrolling via web registration, quick reg, or customer portal.
- Based on the number of days the student has enrolled, the tuition fees will be posted accordingly.
Web Registration: Customers will be able to select the day(s) that they would like to enroll for per-day classes.
- If there are no openings, the word ‘full’ is shown and they can’t enroll on that day.
- They can choose to be added to a waitlist.
- Note that they can enroll or be put on a waitlist for a single class. You do not have the option to enroll on some days and be on the waitlist for other days.
Questions? Please contact support through your database.