Meet our 2017 BOOST West Conference Speakers
It is our privilege to present content to you from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in their specific professions and in the children’s activity industry sector.
President and Co-founder of Jackrabbit Technologies
Mark loves running his software business but also loves coin collecting and traveling the world to have once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The next item on his bucket list is sailing an America’s cup yacht at Auckland Bay, New Zealand.
- The Jackrabbit Story (11/16)
- Marketing & Communications (11/17)
- Recent & Future Enhancements (11/17)
- Open Topic (11/17)
- Final Q&A (11/18)
CEO of 3rd Level Consulting and The Transformations Institute
Frank is a competitive gymnast, martial artist, gymnastics coach, and former children’s activity center owner. His company, 3rd Level Consulting has helped global clients improve their businesses for 17 years. Be sure to ask Frank about his handstands!
Frank is available for 30-minute, one-on-one consultations on Friday.
- World Class Business Systems Management (11/16)
Education and Training Team Lead for Jackrabbit Technologies
Graham lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, from where he leads the Education team in creating all client facing help resources. Graham also spends lots of time helping customers in Jackrabbit’s Facebook Software User Groups.
Graham is the host and MC of this year’s West Boost Conference.
- Welcome & Introductions (11/16)
- Lead File (11/17)
- Store (11/18)
- Closing Remarks (11/18)
Client Services Manager for Jackrabbit Technologies
- Database Management & Calendars (11/16)
- Best Practices (11/17)
- Events (11/18)
Onboarding Manager for Jackrabbit Technologies
Lynda leads a team of product coaches who help clients start out on the path to success in their new software. Lynda lives in Kamloops, British Columbia, and has a passion for helping people learn new skills and enjoying laughter.
- Revenue (Categories & Transactions) (Thursday)
- ePayments & Refunds (Thursday)
- Financial Reporting, Statements, & Collections (Thursday)
Help Center Technical Writer for Jackrabbit Technologies
Sandi, a resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, is the perfect mix of creativity and geekiness for her position. Her experience in both customer and ePayments support has given her insight to make Jackrabbit’s Help Center most useful to customers.
- Families & Students (Thursday)
- Time Clock (Friday)
- Staff Portal (Friday)
Owner of Express Payroll & Sean Dever, CPA & Associates
- Payment processing with Express Payroll (11/17)
- Maximizing Profits (11/17)
Training Coordinator for Jackrabbit Technologies
- Security, Users, & Staff (11/16)
- Online Integration (11/17)
- Skills (11/17)
- Recitals (11/18)
- Costume/Apparel Management (11/18)
CEO of Mobile Inventor
- Mobile Inventor and custom mobile apps (11/17)