Did you know that Jackrabbit now has the ability to set up email notifications by location?
If you have classes at different locations and would like the Web Registration Confirmations to go to different email addresses, this is now possible.
Prior to this enhancement, Web Registration confirmations went to ONE email address. It was then up to the recipient to distribute those confirmations. Not anymore!
To activate this feature:
- From the main TOOLS menu – Web Registration – Settings (on the left hand side)
- Select the option Use Location email address if available and switch it to YES.*
*If the location value has not been set, the organization email will be used.
Make sure you have location emails set!!! To change Location emails:
- From the main TOOLS menu – Edit Locations
- You are presented with a table of Locations which includes the email assigned.
- To change the email address – select VIEW and edit the location email field
- Save your changes!
We hope you find this function useful and enjoy the continued flexibility that
Jackrabbit is continually enhancing!
Remember, that all new enhancements are announced below your dashboard and you can always search or review enhancements using the Enhancements Report under the TOOLS menu.