Business Management Solution Provider Continues Its Impressive, Steady Growth
CHARLOTTE, NC – July 21, 2011 – Jackrabbit Technologies, leading provider of web-based solutions for youth activities centers, has surpassed a growth milestone in serving more than 2000 customers.
Jackrabbit’s customers own and manage organizations that provide learning in the gymnastics, dance, cheer, music, martial arts and camp markets. Jackrabbit also provides solutions to children’s care centers through EZCare Online in partnership with Softerware.
“Jackrabbit has enjoyed consistent growth for its entire six-year life cycle and we’re proud to announce this milestone and to welcome our 2000th customer on board,” said Mark Mahoney, Jackrabbit’s President and CoFounder. “Our team has worked hard to make sure customers are happy and we can see the evidence of that in our growth and in our customer retention.”
“As Jackrabbit’s 1st user starting back in 2004, I’ve observed the company’s extensive growth. Our relationship began with Jackrabbit’s development team listening to the challenges we face in running and growing our business and it has never changed. When issues occur, support is only a click away, and they are always prompt to respond. Regardless of the maturity of the system or the size of the customer base, Jackrabbit always listens and takes into consideration the future needs of our business as they continually develop their system,” comments Scott Davis, owner/manager, North Raleigh Gymnastics. “This has resulted in a system that fits our needs and a company that wins our loyalty.”
Jackrabbit Technologies has earned several recent awards that recognizes its growth, product development and unique culture:
- 8th Place on the Fast 50 List of the Region’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 15th Place on the List of Best Places to Work Among Charlotte Area Companies
- Finalist for the North Carolina Technology Association’s (NCTA) 21 Awards: Industry Driven Technology and Small Technology Company
- 5th Place on the University of Georgia’s Bulldog 100
- 2011 Red Herring 100 North America Finalist
- Inclusion in the 2011 Inc 500|5000 list of the fastest–growing private companies in America