Those of you using Jackrabbit in Australia and New Zealand can now get paid faster!
We have recently worked out an eCommerce partner relationship with a gateway vendor that makes our powerful eCommerce features available in Australia and New Zealand.
This will help you speed up your receivables making the process of accepting credit cards seamless and giving your customers the option to pay their tuition and fees safely and securely online.
Working with Safesave, we able to make these incredible time-saving and money-moving features available for the first time to those of you operating children’s activities centers of any kind in these two countries. Once connected, you can accept credit card payments easily online through the secure Customer Portal and charge the cards monthly for recurring payments from within your system.
This saves you lots of time and ensures that you get your money fast. And perhaps best of all – it makes your parents happy by giving them electronic conveniences that are as secure as their online banking services.
The bonus eCommerce benefits:
- Practically eliminates collections
- Makes your cash flow predictable and consistent
- Practically eliminates errors and duplicate data entry
- Eliminates need for and cost of stand-alone credit card terminals
- Increases your professionalism
- Improves security of payment information for parents
- Credit card declines are the action that would require you to contact your customer to be paid
All of your payment information is set up and the transactions are kicked off easily and quickly with the click of a button! Within 5-7 days, your credit card payments should show up in your account without any additional effort on your part.
Payments may be processed:
Online – During Online Registration or for already enrolled parents via Parent Portal
Recurring – Initiated without parent action via Jackrabbit
Point Of Sale – Swiped in person as payments and/or merchandise sales
Today only credit card processing is available. We hope that bank drafts are just over the horizon.
We have several resources where you can learn more:
1. Introduction to our eCommerce Partner
2. Learn more about using Jackrabbit’s eCommerce in our Help Center with information that includes:
- How e-Commerce integrates with Jackrabbit
- What is required to establish e-Commerce
- How to contact our Preferred Provider
- How to test e-Commerce
3. Take a peek at the eCommerce Set-up Guide.
We have some great topics that will help you get familiar with eCommerce in this guide:
- Understanding How e-Commerce Works
- Contacting our Preferred Provider
- Connecting Your Gateway
- Using e-Commerce
- e-Commerce FAQs