When looking for the right class management software to operate your gym, swim school, or studio, there are a few things to consider:
- Does it work well for office staff to manage classes and accounts?
- Is it easy for parents to navigate and use for payments and enrolling in classes?
- Can my instructors use this tool to make them most prepared for class?
And the answer is ‘absolutely’. Here at Jackrabbit Class, we believe our cloud-based class management software can make life easier for all parties involved. I’ve been told – happy parents and happy staff = a happy owner, which is why Jackrabbit has portals for each – one for parents and one for staff. Let’s take a deeper dive into my favorite, Jackrabbit’s Staff Portal.
What is the Jackrabbit Staff Portal?
The Jackrabbit Staff Portal was designed for staff – simple enough right? And it really is!
Your staff, specifically instructors, have a single place to access everything they need. The intuitive, mobile-friendly Staff Portal simplifies their tasks so they can use it anywhere, anytime, on any device.
How your youth activity center can benefit from Jackrabbit’s Staff Portal
With a one-stop-shop feature like the Staff Portal, your gym, swim school, or studio is bound to benefit from it all. From preparing your instructors for class and giving your office staff a place to log hours to helping managers keep up with their direct reports – the Staff Portal has it all!
The Jackrabbit Staff Portal helps you manage your staff
You have a great team of people that teach your schedule of classes – there’s no doubt about it. But we would be lying if we said that managing staff was an easy, effortless task.
Here’s a quick list of the best staff management aspects of the Staff Portal:
- Communicate with your team via Department and Staff News.
- View and print their schedules.
- Enter days and times they are available to work or need time off.
- Keep track of hours worked by department for payroll.
- Control access to information by individual staff member.
Knowing when your staff is available and when they need coverage is a lifesaver when trying to build new schedules or find substitute instructors. Learn how to simplify staff scheduling with Jackrabbit’s Staff Availability and Substitute features here!
The Jackrabbit Staff Portal helps your instructors manage their classes
Most importantly, the Staff Portal equips your teachers for each class. Literally, everything they need for their classes is at their fingertips. The more prepared your teachers are for their classes, the better the impression they make on families.
The great thing about the Jackrabbit Staff Portal is that it is so customizable – meaning you decide what features are available and to whom. If you take full advantage of the features built specifically for your staff, they’ll be able to:
- Take attendance and record when students are late, left early, or observed.
- Check lesson plans to ensure classes stay within the established curriculum.
- Share resources with a class, such as a worksheet, choreography, and music.
- Update skills and send skill progress emails to parents.
- Send emails to parents as needed throughout the class.
Keeping all the tools instructors need in one place ensures success by keeping it simple!
Of course, the Staff Portal is just one aspect of Jackrabbit Class that can help you manage your staff and your business effectively. But don’t take our word for it, check it out for yourself by starting a free account. Our coaches will be right there to help you along the way!
Learn more about the Staff Portal in related articles
Top 4 Features of the Staff Portal to Help Manage Your Staff
7 Benefits to Using the Jackrabbit Staff Portal to Manage Your Classes
Jackrabbit’s Staff Portal is a Powerful Asset for Employees of Youth Activity Centers
An Overview of the Staff Portal
Leave A Comment