20 Ideas for Great Customer Service Volume 3
The last two weeks I emailed you 40 ideas for great customer service. This list makes a total of 60 ideas! I hope you got a few new customer service concepts to put into your gym. Some readers have emailed and asked me specifics on some of the ideas. All the ideas are discussed in detail in DVD #152 and I show samples in the accompanying book. Click below to check them out. Let me here from you if you were able to use some of these.
- Preschool parent exchange- At the end of a Parent & Tot Class, sit around and ask parents to share their ideas on various parenting topics such as toilet training, etc.
- Holiday cards in mail
- Thank you notes
- Get well cards
- Offer babysitting for siblings during parent and tot classes
- Give DVDs of their class for Christmas to the Parent and Tot Class
- PapaBear Night-a special open gym just for the kids and the Dads
- Mothers’ Day appreciation week (flowers, chocolates, candy, or cards)
- Speakers at your gym (policeman, fireman, nutritionist)
- Photos you take in class-e-mail to parents
- Business card bulletin board for members only
- $5 off appreciation coupon/send at least 20 per month to various customers
- List of moms and children’s names to class members (no phone numbers)
- Use their names in class
- Notice new hair style, nice outfit, new car
- Send baby cards, sympathy, thinking of you, etc
- Under promise and over deliver
- Backs and cushions on bleachers—make it comfortable for parents to stay and watch
- Clean bathrooms with diaper changing table, extra toilet paper, tampon container
- Air fresheners throughout the gym
- Think relationships!
- It’s in the details when running a business. The smallest effort sometimes can bring the biggest reward.
Dissect each move a parent and child makes in your business. How can you improve each of those experiences?These ideas are part of #152 Unbeatable Customer Service and are all explained in complete detail. Click here to purchase as an instant download. Prefer hard copy? Click here.